Pregnancy Massage is a relaxing treatment to help alleviate many of the symptoms and conditions associated with pregnancy. During this amazing time of physical and emotional change, massage can be of enormous benefit to both the mother and baby. The massage can also be done within the comfort of your own home.
Please note: Pregnancy massage is not recommended at the first trimester of pregnancy
Pregnancy massage can:
- Increase blood and lymph flow that helps increase the elimination of toxins
- Ease muscular discomfort in certain areas like the lower back, neck and calf
- Decrease sciatic pain
- Reduce swelling in hands, feet and ankles
- Help to lower or balance high blood pressure
- Help relieve stress, anxiety or depression
- Help with relaxation which in turn can decrease fatigue and insomnia
- Help to avoid varicose veins
- Help with morning sickness/nausea
You can book this service at the convenience of your home. Home appointments cost £50/hour, it includes travel costs within Leicester.
Mobile massage is available out of Leicester, with a £0.5/mile additional cost.
Minimum booking time is 1 hour.