I’m Zoltan, a professional, qualified and insured massage therapist working in Leicester and Leicestershire. I specialize in treating soft tissue injury and pain through massage therapy, with the aim to treat the whole body, in order to maintain a balance between the physical, the mental and the emotional. I offer a variety of traditional massage therapies, combined with the latest scientific approach, which will provide my clients with benefits ranging from relaxation to helping the body recover from injury, stress or illness.
Each treatment begins with a holistic consultation, where I will listen to and understand your needs. This will ensure that you will get the most benefit from the treatment(s). You will see the difference right away.
I treat anyone who wants to feel better – that includes those who are experiencing restricted movement, pain or discomfort and those who feel well but want to prevent aches, pains or just simply want to get away from everyday rush, relax and feel pampered. Each session is tailored to your needs.
I believe that the most effective and enduring work is achieved when we work together within a series of treatments, adapting and changing each treatment as we discover together what your body needs in order to become more efficient and serve you at its best. By recognising that taking care of your body is a lifelong commitment, and not just something you do when things go wrong, you will start to understand the importance of receiving regular treatments even at times when you’re well.
Sessions are available in the comfort of your home, office or holiday accommodation as well as our Leicester based clinic.
- Sports Massage – VCTC Level 4
- Body Massage – NVQ Level 3
- Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage – Gateway Workshops
- Pregnancy Massage – Gateway Workshops
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – Gateway Workshops
- Reflexology – Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence
- On-site/Seated Massage – Infinity Training Academy
- Natural Movement Pattern Training – Bene Mate Spine Academy
- Reiki – Practitioner
- Top 3 Massage therapists in Leicester 2017
- Top 3 Massage therapists in Leicester 2018
- Top 3 Massage therapists in Leicester 2019
A few common problems that can be effectively treated with massage therapy
- Sports Injuries
- Low Back Pain
- Hip/Knee Pain
- Strains and Pulls
- Frozen Shoulder
- Stiff Neck
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Recovery after Joint Replacement
- Post-Surgery Recovery
- SI Joint Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Issues
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Nerve impingement
- Postural Dysfunction
- Chronic headache
- Restless leg syndrome